"How many hamsters ya got in there?" was the first question of the day when I stopped by the local park. Suzi, My 2012 Nissan Leaf, draws much attention, and I find myself giving a sales pitch time after time. People can't believe how fast my Leaf goes, how far it travels, or how cheap it is to operate.
When I mentioned my amazing lease deal ($0 down, $252 a month for 24 months), two of my neighbors swear they will run down to the dealer tomorrow. To be able to have a very nice car at pennies and NOT have to pay for gas, they start to drool. Then, when I show them the CarWings and the ability to cool the car before entry, they can't believe it.
Nissan, will you give me a kickback on every car I sell for you? It seems that I'll be pitching until the novely wears off. When will that be? (Note, I'm not in any hurry to stop bragging about Suzi, I love her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment