Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day Three and I'm Leafing in My Dreams

Suzi filled my dreams all night. My 2012 Nissan Leaf has captured my dreams with a bit of anxiety. I don't quite trust her yet. I worry that the charging will fail over night, and I won't have transportation in the morning.

I get up and go check on her. She's still plugged in, and she's fully charged. I double check the Nissan app on my phone as well, and it's congruent with what I see. Suzi is charged and ready for her next adventure. I find myself starting to plan my days around Suzi.

Today, I want to run some errands which will cover about 50 miles. Most of the driving will be city driving. How much range will I get, especially since I will be braking and regenerating the charge?

Since I live in Florida, and it's still hot in October, I've already used the Nissan app twice to pre-cool Suzi. This feature is worth the monthly lease price alone! No longer do I have to get into a hot car...Suzi is chilled and waiting. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment