So after last night's political debate between Obama and Romney, I've been thinking about binders. I haven't used a binder in years--in this decade, who does? Binders flew the technology coop many years ago with the advent of electronic file structures and more recently mobile apps...Or perhaps when families were mom, dad, Junior and Sally. But none the less, and keeping political bias aside, I'm thinking about a binder and my 2012 Nissan Leaf, Electra.
So, if Electra could pull out her opposable thumbs and flip through a binder, what would be in it?
1. A sleeve of four squares to hold uncased CDs
2. A laminated map of charging stations
3. An FAQ of how she works for those strangers whom ask
4. Her insurance papers
5. ICE info (that's In-Case of Emergency, not internal combustion engine!)
But Romney referred to a binder full of women, which means that he had one large set of many examples. What would Electra want that would be one large set of many examples that would apply to her? I got it.
Electra's binder would have all the permits of all the gas drilling permits in North America. Then, as more people buy electric vehicles, there would be less need for the permits. She could then notify the permit owners that they didn't need to drill....and send thank you notes to them for their service!
What's in your Leaf's binder?
No comments:
Post a Comment